Endless sandy beaches, the best restaurants, shops and handy access to all the sights of the Gold Coast and northern New South Wales, there’s no doubt Coolangatta is a holiday favourite that just keeps getting better. There’s a perfect mix of activities for families, couples and friends.
At Ocean Plaza Resort all of our affordable accommodation is self-contained and has been designed to maximise privacy and space for the ultimate relaxing experience.
This August we’ve organised a special deal for the ladies! Bring three of your girlfriends to Ocean Plaza Resort for a minimum of two nights for only $40 each a night (your stay must include a Thursday or Sunday night). Included in your special are complimentary chocolates and champagne on your arrival and the bonus of a midday checkout.
Make your next Coolangatta holiday one to remember and stay with us at Ocean Plaza Resort – here’s five reasons why you’ll love it!
1. The unbeatable location
We’re one of only a few Gold Coast buildings that can boast stunning ocean views or spectacular mountain views from every one of our luxurious apartments. Located in the heart of Coolangatta on Marine Parade, overlooking Greenmount Beach, we’re just minutes from the Coolangatta Airport and an easy drive from Brisbane, Surfers Paradise and northern New South Wales.
Cooly’s beaches are without dispute some of the best in Australia, and we’re also close to the Tweed River.
Plus, we’re attached to Showcase on the Beach with its 50 specialty stores, including a brand new Woolworths due to be opened later this month, and a six-screen Event cinema.
2. We love the nightlife!
With 150 hours of live free music each week, five bars and six restaurants to choose from and only a five-minute walk from Ocean Plaza Resort, Twin Towns has an amazing array of entertainment options.
And, if you book with us before 1 September you’ll go in the draw for a chance to win two tickets to Oh What A Night! – a musical tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at Twin Towns on Friday 26 September.
We’re also located just above The Coolangatta Hotel, which regularly hosts live music and DJs. Check out their gig guide to find out what’s on this month.
3. Unique attractions for an action packed holiday
There’s so much to do in Coolangatta! We recommend trying:
- Snorkelling with sea turtles with Cooly Dive.
- Getting up early and take in yoga on the beach with Vinyasa Yoga Lounge – they offer classes on the sand or on stand up paddle boards!
- Eating at the amazing selection of restaurants on Marine Parade and on Griffith Street.
- Shopping or splurging on a massage. Head to Yan Massage (just across from our Warner Street entrance) in August and tell them we sent you and you’ll receive a one and a half hour massage for the special price of $75.
- Strapping on your racing shoes and joining in Hydrothon – an emerging race style that combines swimming, paddling and running. The next race is at Greenmount Beach on 31 August.
4. Ocean Plaza Resort is fully equipped to be your home away from home
Our spacious, self-contained apartments feature private bedroom spaces, full sized gourmet kitchen, large bathrooms with a bathtub, internal laundry, individually controlled heating and cooling systems, Foxtel, a DVD player and access to wifi. If you don’t feel like heading out we’ve got everything you need for a great night in – pick up some delicious fresh produce at our local stores to create your own gourmet meal, or ask us which local restaurants deliver straight to your room.
5. We have the widest range of onsite facilities in Coolangatta
Our amazing onsite facilities include more than just a heated pool and spa (although we have those too!). We also offer:
- Children’s wading pool
- Games room
- 2 full size tennis courts
- Golf driving nets
- Fully equipped gym with brand new equipment
- Undercover BBQ facilities.
Ocean Plaza Resort has everything you need, whether you’re a family, couple or a group of girlfriends wanting to take advantage of our amazing offer this month, your holiday will be one to remember. Book now or use the form to your right to send us an enquiry – we’d love to hear from you!
image via Vinyasa Yoga Lounge